Thursday, November 16, 2017

She's Back

The Widow Baxter in Yosemite
Hello again.  It's me.  I don't recognize myself.  Who is that seemingly fit looking woman in running clothes, standing on a bridge with Yosemite's El Capitan behind her?

After over two years, I'm making a post on my blog. I've been a widow for 6 years and one month.  You can say I'm an experienced widow and you wouldn't be wrong. My last posts told of my first epic adventures as a single, traveling woman.  I still wore the widow mantle but now I don't do that (all the time).  Which is not to say that I don't think of Mark because I do, every single day no matter what.  He's woven into my life and will never be unwoven.

There is much that I can write about and because I like to make lists, I'll make a brief list.

Adventures R Me

Finally....I did lose the weight and find my fitness

New Cats

A Male Friend

And probably a lot more that I'm not thinking of.




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to have pulled you back here but you're not the woman you were at the start of this journey. In six years time I'll be someone different too. Thank you Gina for shining a light into my darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, thank you for getting me back to Ordinary Time! I am going to write on it now and then, about changes, weight loss, fitness, maybe dating. There will be times when I write about my previous life.

    ReplyDelete